Sunday, August 25, 2013

Rock Chick Revolution by Kristen Ashley

My Review: 5 stars *****

Ever have a book that after you finish it, you kinda wish you never read it? Not because it was bad but beacuse it was soooo good that you'd love to experience it all over again for the first time?  I just finished Rock Chick Revolution, the last book to Kristin Ashley's Rock Chick series. But it's not just the book but the series I wish I could read and experience for the first time,  again. With the finality of this book, my emotions are so raw and exposed that I seriously don't know what to do with myself. I sat on my couch for the last 30 minutes in the dark with tears rolling down my cheeks, still reeling from Ren and Ally's story. I had to read the epulogue two times. I'm still sitting here as I write this with tears streaming down my face and my heart breaking that it is over. This book is so phenomenal that I couldn't do anything but just sit and read. I love all these characters so much and they've become such a part of me that it is hard to say "The End". Sure we can re-read the stories and remember why we feel in love to begin with but it wouldn't be love for the first time.  I don't know if you've ever read them or if by reading this, you decide you'd like to,  but please,  I urge you to go in and fall in love with these amazing men and women. These books have truly made me want to be a better person and become a "Rock Chick" myself. I have read all the Kristen Ashley books out there,  I love them all, but I don't think I will ever love any as much as I did this book. The only thing I have left to say is,  THANK YOU!  Thank you to Kristen Ashley for making me realize my potential and helping me to want to be a better person because of your writing. I idolize these characters and think all women should! They are amazing women. Thank you to my family and friends who stand by me and accept me for who I am. And of course,  last but most certainly not least all my cyber family and friends. You are all amazing and mean so much to me. I hope you all enjoy this book (and this series) as much as I have!

Rock On my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment